CONSTRUCTION400D Lightweight Nylon panels for a streamlined fit and added comfort.
ADJUSTMENTExternal belt system with hidden adjusting zipper. Custom fit with 1″ length extension.
HIPJDP cap on hip joint offers a great level of protection that disperses the force of impact away from the hip joint.
KIDNEYMolded PE kidney protection for a great level of impact protection.
BACK PROTECTIONMolded spine protector for a great level of impact protection in the lower back.
THIGH GUARDMolded PE and leg zipper for a high level of protection.
- A newly developed shell focused on fit, lightweight comfort and easy “tooless” adjustment while on the bench
- Designed for best in class protection. The liner is a blend of premium multi-layered impact absorption protection foams.
- The Covert PX+ hockey helmet from Warrior Hockey is the helmet you’ve been waiting for.
- Two unique layers of strategically selected foam offer impact protection against all types of impact from high to low forces.
- Optimum fit, comfort and a wide range of impact protection
- Unique single dial adjustment conveniently activates and adjusts the 4-Play shell for 360° fit
- Three unique layers of strategically selected foam offer impact protection against all types of contact from high to low forces
- Low profile, soft touch foams create an even and comfortable fit
- Backhand: Dual Density Foam with Poly Insert
- Fingers: Dual Density Foam with Poly Insert
- Thumb: 2-Piece Flex-Lock Thumb
- Shell: Cable Mesh with Lightweight PU Overlay
- Cuffroll: Molded CuffRoll
- Palm: Light Gray Nash with Embossed Overlay
- Liner: Hydrophobic Mesh with Sanitized Technology
- R.E.D. SYSTEM Liquid filler bladders positioned between the liner and the player’s head. Revolutionary technology developed with Oblique Technology and the University of Ottawa to reduce rotational acceleration of the head during an impact.
- LINER High grade EPP with Lycra laminated comfort cushions. Offers elite protection and a high level of comfort.
- SHELL High density PE shell with PETG subshell. Lightweight protection with team customizable color.
- SUSPEND-TECH liner allows helmet to move independently from interior foam during rotational impacts, compressing and stretching to help better manage rotational force.
- PORON® XRD™ foam is a pliable material offering maximum comfort with the ability to dissipate extreme force.
- VTX liner offers optimal impact management for both high and low energy impacts while providing a significant weight reduction vs. traditional EPP foam
- The RE-AKT™ has a 2-PIECE SHELL design with tool-less adjustment and OCCIPITAL LOCK 3.0, which helps stabilize and lock the back of the head into place for a proper fit every time.