- Saber Taper: Warrior’s exclusive taper design that combines low kick response with a stable powerful release. This easy to load design provides a quick release and more accurate shots.
- True 1 Phantom feel: Warrior’s lightest and strongest true 1-piece construction to date. True 1Phantom construction creates a balanced, lightweight stick and enhances how the stick feels during play giving you more control and response.
- Minimus Carbon: High strength, lightweight flat weave carbon design. Alpha DX shaft is light and tougher than ever. The material is more dynamic and elastic than anything Warrior’s ever made, providing excellent feel for all parts of the game.
- FuelCore: A lightweight polymer blade core that enhances puck feel and makes shots pop. Composite layering around the core is redesigned to be stronger and tougher. FuelCore reduces breakdown of materials in the blade and increases durability.
- Apex Grip: Textured zone coupled with tacky soft grip finish locks easily in your hands for peak control and accuracy.
- Brand- Bauer Supreme
- Peformance Materials- S170 with upgrades
- Flex Point- Bauer Supreme 1S
- Grip- Tac Spiral Grip Shaft
- Shaft- Basket Weave Carbon Fiber
- Blade Construction: Bimax
- Warranty 30 days
- Weight: 380 grams
- Length: 61 inches
- Construction Material: Blackline 18K Carbon Fiber
- Kick Point Position: Low Inflection point where maximum stored energy is released.
- Shaft Design: Double straight sidewalls Shape of the shaft edge.
- Blade Construction: VRF.2 Technology
- Tapered: DropKick Taper Shaft width gets thinner towards the blade
- BlackLine XXV Carbon fiber weave
- FLYLYTE II Technology
- RESINJECTION System
- VRF 4 Blade construction
- DropKick Taper shaft
- Graphene infused for unmatched durability
- Spear Shaft Construction
- WEIGHT 460G (SENIOR)
- LENGTH SR: 60”
- INT: 57”
- LOW KICKPOINT
- REFINED BLADE PROFILE
- ROUND SHAFT
- SHER-WOOD AUTHENTIC
- TEXTURED GRIP
- BLACKLINE CARBON FIBER (Blade Only)
- DROPKICK TAPER
- VRF.2 BLADE
- SPEAR SHAFT
- WEIGHT 435G (SENIOR)
- LENGTH SR: 60”
- INT: 57”,48”
- JR: 44”,40”
- VARIABLE MID KICKPOINT
- WIDER HOSEL
- SQUARE SHAFT
- TEXTURE GRIP
- Weight: 495 Grams
- Hybrid between XC5 & XC7, utilizing a blend of XC5 shaft & A4.5 blade with Xcore insert
- Light grip finish, same as TRUE catalogue models
- Patterns: SR TC2 Tall, TC4 Tall and MC Standard
- Flex SR 75-85
- SR Shaft 63″
- Weight: 495 Grams
- Finish: Matte Grip with a Matte Blade
- Shaft Shape: Square Corner Double Concave
- XCORE blade technology produces an average of 30% more puck spin on contact, resulting in more precise and accurate shots.
- Compressible urethane insert at the core of the blade cradles the puck during stick handling and offers unmatched puck control, bringing new meaning to the phrase “puck on a string”.
- A vibration-dampening system in the blade and shaft provides lightweight performance with superior feel, maximum absorbency, and ultimate rebound control.
- KICK POINT: OPTIMIZED MID KICK: A soft mid-section allows for a longer loading period to store more energy while the stiff taper zone maximizes stability and response.
- BLADE: ACU X-STIFF BLADE: X-stiff and lightweight construction featuring a tactile surface for maximum feel and shot control plus a reinforced toe and heel for unmatched durability.
- SHAFT TECHNOLOGY: X-FLOW TECHNOLOGY: An advanced molding technology that eliminates excess resin and voids for improved shaft quality, consistency and durability while reducing overall stick weight.
- MATERIAL: C6 WEAVE ON BLADE AND ON SHAFT: A carbon fiber weave that provides remarkable overall stiffness and strength for added durability on the shaft and blade.
- KICK POINT: MAX LOADING MID KICK: A soft mid-section allows for a longer loading period to store more energy, while the stiff taper zone maximizes stability and response.
- BLADE: XX-STIFF BLADE: The xx-stiff lightweight blade helps player keep control of their shot and maximize energy transfer.
- SHAFT CONSTRUCTION: T-shape geometry, optimized for a firm grip and to maximize power while shooting.
- NEW NANOLITE CARBON LAYERING: High-performance carbon layering technology combined with SIGMATEX® spread tow creates a stick that’s both incredibly light and incredibly strong.
KICK POINT: Optimized Mid Kick Point for a for a longer loading period which increases the energy stored, while the stiff taper maximizes stability.
SHAFT TECHNOLOGY: X-Flow Technology: An optimized molding technology which allows for better compaction of the fibers: increased durability and lighter weight.
BLADE: The ACU2 Blade is a unique layup which allows us to have a light blade while maintaining its stiffness for a more accurate shot.
MATERIAL: C6 Weave on the blade and on shaft provides great all around stiffness and strength for added durability on the shaft and blade.
INTERMEDIATE GEOMETRY: Designed with the help of Elite women’s hockey players and a cross-section of youth players, rounded corners and concave sides for better control and comfort .
KICK POINT: Max loading, mid-kick point. A soft mid-section allows for a longer loading period which increases the energy stored, while the stiff taper maximizes stability throughout the shot..
SHAFT TECHNOLOGY: X-Flow Technology is an optimized molding technology which allows for better compaction of the stick’s fibers, while also providing increased durability and lighter weight.
BLADE: ACU3 Blade: A lighter but very stiff layup with a tactile surface for maximum shot control. Also features a reinforced toe and heel for unparalleled durability.
MATERIAL: Sigmatex is an exclusive spread tow fabric developed by one of the world’s leaders in composite technology that is not only ultra-lightweight, but very strong due its high tension weaving process.
INTERMEDIATE GEOMETRY: Designed with the help of Elite women’s hockey players and a cross-section of youth players, rounded corners and concave sides for better control and comfort.