How much is shipping?
– Most items on the site that ship ground will be shipped at a flat rate of $14.99.
– Smaller items (i.e. accessories, youth equipment, etc.) will ship for less at $9.99.
– Over-sized items (i.e. goalie chest pads) will be $19.99.
– Goalie leg pads will be a flat rate of $34.99.
– Expedited shipping (2nd day, next day air, etc.) is calculated by LxWxH and weight of the package and you will be given an estimate before you check out.
– NOTE: Most orders shipping to New England will get there the next business day via UPS Ground.
Do you ship outside the United States?
At this point in time we are only shipping within the United States.
How long does it take for shipping?
We generally ship via UPS Ground which can take from 1-3 business days depending on your distance from Greater Boston.
Expedited shipping through UPS is also available.
Do you deal in custom goalie gear?
YES! We do about as much custom goalie gear as any single store location in North America. Custom gear does not always translate very well over a retail website so we encourage you to call or email us to speak to one of our goalie experts!
Goalie Customizers are also available on our website.
Do you only sell hockey equipment?
NO! While we are New England’s Hockey and Goalie leader we also sell anything you need for soccer, baseball, lacrosse, field hockey and more!
Is everything you sell in your store listed on the website?
No, we have a wide variety of non-hockey related items for baseball, lacrosse, soccer, field hockey and more. Come visit us at 1303 Mass Ave in Arlington, MA, or give us a call at 781-646-1600.
Do you repair skates?
Yes, we can do almost any skate repair that you need. We can replace steel, holders, rivets, eyelets, etc. Drop them off and we can get them done in the same day!
How often do I have to sharpen my skates?
We recommend sharpening skates every 3-4 times on the ice, if you are playing competitively. If you are a recreational skater, every 5-6 times on the ice should suffice.
Do you provide a service to wash equipment?
Yes. We have partnered up with Kleen ‘N Hard Sports to offer a pick up and drop off location for washing sports equipment. Pick up and drop off days are on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s.
Do you provide Team Business?
Yes, we can help your team or organization with anything from equipment and uniforms to team apparel. Let us know what you need, and we will be happy to accommodate you.
Do you offer embroidery, screen printing or heat transfers?
Yes, we can embroider, screen print or heat transfer names, numbers, logos or any custom graphic that you would like.