*Reinforced uppers for extra stability
*Split comfort tongue adds support
*Quilted man-made lining cushions feet
*Foam quarter padding provides comfort for all day skating
*PVC maintenance-free outsoles stand up to the elements
- Perfect skate for beginners or recreational use
- 3D Poly Carb Quarter Package
- Microfiber liner with anaform ankle pads
- 30oz felt tongue
- Eva foam footbed
- Non-heat moldable
- Lightspeed 2 Pro Holder
- Stainless Steel Runner
- Quarter Package- Light weight mesh
- Lining Material- Brushed nylon
- Heel Support Patented integrated, anatomical heel/ankle support
- Ankle Padding- Comfort foam ankle pads
- Tongue Construction- Pre-shaped comfort felt tongue
- Footbed- comfort EVA
- Blade Holder-TUUK LIGHTSPEED Pro
- Fleece lining
- Vinyl outer
- Fully lined upper and tongue with cushy foam padding for maximum comfort
- Nylex lining for warmth, comfort and durability
- Charcoal PVC outsole for easy care
- Nickel all purpose blade
- Made on a Jackson leisure last
- Available sizes: 11 (youth)- 10 (adult)
- Fleece lined upper and tongue
- Modern design offers lightweight and modern look without losing comfort and support
- 3-strap Velcro® closure system for easy access
- Unique and stylish figure outsole with all purpose figure blade attached
- Available in Pink/white or White/pink
- Structure: Vinyl outer lined with dual density foam padding in the ankle area and a flex notch
- Lining: Synthetic fur and velvet lined footbed
- Closure: Laces with lace hooks
- Outsole: Molded
- Blade: Carbon steel figure
- Available Sizes: 1-10
- Quarter Package: Sublimated Woven Mesh with improved molded X-rib pattern
- Liner: Brushed nylon
- Tongue Construction: Anatomical 1-piece Felt
- Providing good protection and comfort
- Outsole: Injected TPR
- Frame: Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ Frame
- (2) 76mm in the front and (2) 80mm in the rear
- Two-Piece Steel with Self-Locking Axles
- Wheels: Hi-Lo™ HL3 82A outdoor wheels
- Bearings: Hi-Lo™ Abec 5 608 bearings
- IDEAL ENTRY LEVEL FIGURE SKATE for beginner to casual ice skaters looking for a value oriented product with optimal comfort and support with maintenance free performance.
- REINFORCED UPPERS WITH ANKLE SUPPORT provide stability and a great fit. The durable synthetic uppers deliver reliable performance with stylish updated aesthetics.
- COMFORTABLE PADDING in the tongue and ankle areas enhance the fit to cushion the skater for a worry free glide on the ice.
- LACE CLOSURE WITH LACE HOOKS and maintenance free pvc outsole enable a custom fit to tighten the laces in specific parts of the instep and allow simple skate care of the sole.
- STAINLESS STEEL FIGURE BLADES with toe picks hold their edge longer, prevent rusting and deliver consistent performance with minimal maintenance. Please make sure the blades have been sharpened before the first use for proper performance.
- Vinyl coated upper with synthetic lining
- Foam backed vinyl/mesh comfort tongue
- Stylized PVC outsole
- Ultima Mark II blade attached with screws
- GAM Support Rating: Light Support – Level 5. Adapted width provides a wider arch fit to release pressure and give immediate comfort. Increased upper pattern over instep provides improved wrap. Rolled padded lining with extra ankle foam for comfort with no irritation.
- Reinforced eyelets for laces. Padded felt tongues for comfort and support. No maintenance PVC outsoles. Ultima Mark I figure blades are riveted for added security.
- GAM is a legendary figure skate brand. Launched by Jackson Ultima in Montreal, Canada in 1990, offering performance figure skates over almost 30 years and featuring GAM’s proprietary Adapted Width Fit (AWC), which provides a more relaxed fit that is ideal for recreational skaters. Particularly well suited for skaters with a flat foot, the design reduces side pressure and can readily accommodate most orthotics.
Let Sports Etc Get You Skating In The Right Direction!