The new Brian’s Heritage series is handcrafted in Kingsville, Ontario, Canada and features the original and incredibly popular vintage Air Pac design. The pad itself features the newly engineered flexible e-foam core. The inner foam core is thinned out to be more flexible and lightweight, catering to the hybrid or traditional goaltender, giving the softest feel of any Brian’s pad in the past decade.
Here are the highlights of the new Heritage line:
- Traditional Strapping: This is the first stock pad from Brian’s in years to feature full traditional leather strapping for goalies not interested in the Smart Strap innovation.
- Laced Pad Facing: The face of the pad has a laced construction to give a more traditional feel and aesthetic look.
- Rounded Traditional Knee Rolls: The pronounced rounded knee rolls caters to the hybrid/butterfly style goaltender, while giving it a traditional look.
- Ultra Flexibile/ Soft Style Pad Core: Engineered foam core gives the softest feel and flex possible, while still providing a lightweight and durable construction.
- True Two-Piece Glove Cuff: The two-piece provides a higher degree of mobility and flexibility in the wrist.
- Binded Blocker Face: The binding around the face of the blocker provides a more vintage look, and keeps true to the original Air Pac design.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR OWN SET OF BRIAN’S (LINKS BELOW)